I hope everyone had a fabulous thanksgiving holiday.
In celebration of this Friday, here are five reasons why winter is the best.
1. It’s not terrible to acknowledge the fact that best part of the holiday season is NO SCHOOL/WORK.
2. Cold weather is to warmth as Starbucks is to the cliche coffee selfies. It’s okay to admit to it, we all do them.
3. Personally, I love the Winter most because of the fashion it brings. Fur coats, fun scarfs, chic trenches (ah!).
4. The holidays are all about celebrating. My favorite part of celebrating is being the hostess (and dressing the part).
5. No duties means endless adventures. A friend and I have been particularly spontaneous this season.
Pictures via my Pinterest page.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS :]